Thursday, April 24, 2008

Premiere of "Rescued"


Tonight was the premiere for a movie I was in called Rescued, starring two friends of mine, Jaci Twiss, and Shea Potter. They did such great jobs and the movie turned out to be CandleLight Media's best film so far. I played the secretary who turns out to be a homewrecker to the main character. It was a lot of fun on set and I enjoyed getting to better know these fantastic actors.

Here's a picture of the cast (minus Bill who wasn't there)

The premiere was at Jordon Commons and this is Ryan freezing in his shorts and t-shirt

My favorite part of jordon commons is taking in food. I love the cookie dough shakes!


Here's the cast signing posters.

The cast again.  I had such a small part that it's silly I got invited up to the stage with the leads, but it was still a fun night and I'm really proud of my friends!


4 comments:

Vicki said...

I love seeing all the pictures of the things you're doing! I need to get that movie now... I can tell my future children, "That's your dad's cousin." Hehe. :-)

Claremont First Ward said...

Looks like so much fun!

Natalie Hullinger said...

Oh how fun! I wish I could have gone to the premire!

Cassie said...

You are such a punk! You didn't tell me you acted in it! I HAVE to go see it now. I'm sure it's going to be so good.

-Cassie