Sunday, November 18, 2012

Bookings I've recently had

I've had several bookings this fall that I'm very grateful for.  I just recently shot commercials for Exxon Mobil, America First Credit Union, and Primary Mortgage which should be airing soon.  I also shot an industrial video for Extra Space Storage which was a lot of fun.

My little girls also booked their first commercial this fall for Steven Henager College which was really exciting.  They did so good on set and it was fun to start their little college funds.  My family all got sick this last week so I missed several auditions, including one for a Disney movie but that's just how life goes sometimes.  I'm just so grateful that we are finally all healthy again and the holiday season is here!  There is so much to be grateful for.  Getting sick actually helped remind me to be thankful for my health, which I very much am!

I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving and wonderful holiday season! Remember to count your blessings and focus on the positive things in your life!

xoxo Kristen

No comments: