Friday, April 12, 2013

Hello Bloggy blog!

It's been a GREAT year in acting and I wanted to post some of the fun jobs I've had.

In February I booked a series of commercials for "Orchard Hardware" that were shot in San Diego.  I flew out with a fun cast and crew and was able to get out of the Utah smog when it was at it's worst.  The shoot was so fun and the cast all got along so well. 

In March I booked a lead role in a film about 911.  I played a flight-attendant aboard the airplane that hit the first tower. It was quite an intense part. It's a short film that will be going to different film festivals next year.  I'm really excited about this one.


I also booked commercials and industrials for IHC, Deseret Book, and FrontPoint.

I am now currently preparing to play a role this month in a new Christian film where I give birth.  I am definitely "pushing" myself as an actor. ;)  I feel very grateful for the opportunities that have come my way after many many years of hard work.

No comments: