Saturday, June 14, 2008

Talent Quest Utah


For the last week I have been competing in a talent contest that will move on to a regional and then a national level. Along the way different prizes such as cruises, shopping spree's, recording studio sessions, and more can be won. My main concern for doing this was to get back out in front of audiences, whether I win or not doesn't matter to me. I just wanted to feel myself have the courage to do something that I haven't done in awhile, and enjoy doing it. Sorry the picture is so blurry, I'll try to get some better ones on Tuesday at the finals. We have to go through 3 rounds. First round I sang Kelly Clarkson's "Because of you", second round Natasha Beddingfeilds "Unwritten" and on Tuesday I'll be singing Leona Lewis's "Bleedin Love".

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Good luck today!